Latest Update (18th August 2017): UPSC CMS Result 2017 Check Combined Medical Service Cut-off Marks at the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Result 2017
UPSC has organized the Combined Medical Service Exam 2017 on the scheduled date i.e. 13 August 2017 in which large numbers of applicants will take part across the country. The applicants those who have successfully appeared in this UPSC CMS 2017 written exam are eagerly looking for the UPSC CMS Exam Result 2017 which is expected to be issued in the month of September 2017. The UPSC has not yet released the result declaration date but it is expected that the exam result will be released in the month of September 2017. Applicants will be able to check the Combined Medical Services Exam Result 2017 very soon on the official website of UPSC, i.e., www.upsc.gov.in. Applicants can check their UPSC CMS Scorecard 2017 by entering the essential information like Registration Number and Date of Birth on the official website or through the link provided below. For more detailed information related to the UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Result are provided below in this post, so applicants are suggested to go through it.
UPSC CMS Result Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Service Exam 2017
- Name of the Posts: Medical Officers and Others
- Total Number of Posts: 710 Posts
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Results 2017 Important Dates:
- Date of UPSC CMS Written Exam 2017: 13 August 2017
- Release Date of UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2017: September 2017
UPSC CMS 2017
The result declaration of the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 will be going to help the authorities in deciding whether the candidate is eligible for the next selection process or not. To appear for this exam, the candidate need call letter as this is the document which acts as an identity proof to appear in the exam. Soon after the resulting release, the authorities will then going to release the score card from the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017, so that the candidate can know about their marks obtained in the exam.
UPSC CMS Exam Cut-off marks:
All the candidates need to enter all the essential information to check the result that will include the Login details, date of birth, and the name of the candidate as well as the roll number. To check the eligibility of the candidate for next selection process candidate has to check the cut-off list which let you know that the candidate is eligible for the next round or not that is interview round. All the candidates those who have appeared for the exam are suggested to stay connected with our website to get the latest notifications and updates about the exam and result. After the completion of the Exam successfully, many of the institutes will release the answer key for the UPSC CMS exam and the result for the same will be going to release later.
UPSC CMS Final Cut-off marks:
Steps to check UPSC CMS Result 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the career tab of this official website.
- Then in this tab, you have to select the current opening link.
- Click on the link, you will find the notification of UPSC CMS Result 2017 which you have to open.
- Open the link and choose the UPSC CMS Result 2017 option.
- You will find the result appeared in front of the screen in the pdf format and to check the result you have to write the roll number of the applicants.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in