Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released advertisement for recruitment. The UPPSC recruitment is for female and male teachers. The commission has to fill 10768 LT Grade Teachers posts. Interested candidates have to register on the official site and fill up the form. Eligible candidates can register for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 from 15th March 2018. This time the vacancies are huge. A brief notification regarding the UPPSC exam is released on the website that is www.uppsc.nic.in. The opportunity is great for the students who want to make a career in teaching under the government sector.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||LT Grade Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||10768|
|Posts for Male||5364|
|Posts for Female||5404|
|Salary||Rs. 9300- 34800|
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||15th March 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||12th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||16th April 2018|
|UPPSC Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|UPPSC Result||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
See More: CBI Police Inspector Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Category wise Vacancy Distribution
|Name of the Subject||Vacancies for Female||Vacancies for Male|
Also, check: SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria for LT Grade Teachers Posts
- For the Post of Computer Teacher: Graduate with A-level course OR any other qualification equivalent to the course OR B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Graduate in Science in Computer Application.
- Graduation with B.Ed from a Recognized University.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years.
See More: RRB Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Application Fees
The Application fee is different depending on the category you belong to:
- For ST/SC Candidate: Rs. 40
- For General /OBC Candidates: Rs. 100
- For PH Candidates: NIL
Mode of Payment for UPPSC Fees
You need to submit the form online. The different modes of online payment are eChallan at Bank, Net Banking, and Credit/Debit Card. Based on your convenience; you can choose the mode of payment.
Also, check: MSCWB Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Salary for LT Grade Teachers
The salary of the teachers will range from Rs 9300 to 34800. The Grade Pay offered to the candidates is Rs 4800 with other allowances.
UPPSC Selection Procedure
The selection process for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 is very simple. You have to prepare for the written test. The written test will consist of questions from General Studies and concerned Main Subject. There will be 150 questions. The question paper will be of 150 marks. You will have to answer the multiple choice questions to clear the exam. Negative marking for each incorrect answer will be 1/3rd of the marks. You can check the UPPSC syllabus to know about the syllabus in detail.
See More: KVC Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Apply Online
You can apply for UPPSC Online by following these steps:
- The applicants should visit the official website of UPPSC.
- You will see a link to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the complete form to apply for the job.
- Submit the form and chose a mode of payment.
- You can pay the fees by Net Banking or eChallan or Debit/Credit Card.
Official Website: www.uppsc.nic.in