The latest notification for the SSC CPO Recruitment has arrived. The commission has announced 1223 vacancies and the process for applying online has already started. You have the option to apply for the SSC CPO post-SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). You can also visit the official website of SSC CPO recruitment 2018. Continue reading the article to know all the important details about the recruitment. Keep your self-updated to know the upcoming admit card details.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 (SI, ASI)
Note down all the important dated for your SSC CPO exam preparation. Apply for the SI and ASI post for Delhi Police. Collect all the required information from here.
SSC CPO 2018 Recruitment important dates
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||SSC CPO Exam 2018|
|Name of the Post||SI and ASI|
|Number of the Post||More than 1223 Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application Form||3th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||2th April 2018|
|Offline Challan Last Date||2nd April 2018 (Up to 5 pm)|
|Paper I admit cards||May 2018|
|SBI Challan Payment||5th April 2018|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Dates:
Paper I – 4th June to 10th June 2018
Paper II – 1st December 2018
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Min Age Limit – 20 years
- Max Age Limit -25 years
Note: Candidate should not be born before 2nd Aug 1993 and not after than 1st Aug 1998
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- All the Male candidates should have a valid Driving License for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
- Even the candidates will not be eligible if they do not have acquired qualification as on 1st August 2018.
Also Check: KVS Recruitment 2018
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply’ tab
- Click on ‘CAPF’
- Then, Follow the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link
- Carefully read the given instructions
- Fill the registration form and note down the provided registration ID and password
- Complete the required information
- Pay the examination charges
- Always take the print out for the future purpose
SSC CPO 2018 Examination fees:
- Candidate will be charged only Rs100
- Candidates can choose to pay by SBI Challan, SBI Net banking. You can also use Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Credit, and Debit cards.
- Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and ExServicemen are eligible for reservation and they are also exempted from paying any applicable charges.
See More: LMRC AE JE Recruitment 2018
SSC CPO Exam pattern:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Pattern: The exam pattern consists of two papers given below.
a) Paper I
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||50||50|| |
|General knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
Also Check: CBI Recruitment 2018
b) Paper II
This is an online examination to test your English Language and comprehension skills. It will consist of 200 marks in the 2 hours of time duration. Both the papers will have Objective Multiple Choice Questions.
SSC CPO Pay Scale 2018
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:
Pay Scale: Rs.35400-112400 and this a Group ‘B’ (NonGazetted) and Non- ministerial
Sub Inspector (Executive) both Male and Female in Delhi Police:
Pay scale Rs.35400-112400 and this is a Group ‘C’ (NonGazatted) by Delhi Police
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:
Pay Scale Rs. 29200-9230o and this is also a Group ‘C’ (NonGazetted)
SSC CPO Vacancy 2018
Delhi Sub-Inspector (Male): 97
Delhi Sub-Inspector (Female): 53
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: 1073
- If there are any changes in the Vacancies, that will be updated on the official website so please regularly keep in touch with updates.
- Reservations are applied for SC/ST, OBC etc.
- Reservations are also available for all the Ex. Servicemen.
- And if the Ex. Servicemen candidate under specific categories are not present, then the vacancies will be provided to the other available Ex. Servicemen candidates.
- Now you have fully gone through the complete SSC CPO recruitment 2018 information, so start your preparation as soon as possible to crack the exam. Also, solve the last year papers and analyze the previous year’s cutoffs to track your progress.
Also Check: RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018