Latest Update (25th August 2017): OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply for 815 Posts at the official website i.e. www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Recruitment 2017
The department of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the job notice and is expecting the application forms from talented and eligible candidates for 815 number of vacancies for the posts of Junior Clerk. Also, the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the application form is Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent exam with basic knowledge of computer skills from the authorized University in India. For more information, applicants are suggested to refer the OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement which is available at the official website of the department. The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 Years while the maximum age limit is 32 Years. The age limit of the candidates should be according to the specification in the recruitment notice. And also the age relaxation will be provided according to the norms of the government. This would be a great opportunity for the applicants those who are searching for Government Jobs in Orissa. For more detailed information refer the official website of OSSSC at www.osssc.gov.in or download the official job advertisement which is provided below. Aspirants those who are looking for the notice can download it from this post easily.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Great news for the candidates looking for the job in the department of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission as the department has updated the job notification on the official website i.e. www.osssc.gov.in with new vacancies. According to the notice total 815 number of vacancies for the posts of Junior Clerk posts. The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission department releases the recruitment notice regularly for many posts such as Junior Clerk posts. Candidates are suggested to check the detailed information provided below.
www.osssc.gov.in Job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Total No. of Posts: 815 posts
- Job Location: Orissa
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 21 years of age to 32 years of age. Also, age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as mentioned below:
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years.
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Application Screening.
- Written Exam.
Application Fee: The application fee need to be paid by the candidates those who are willing to apply for the application process.
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST Category Candidates: No Application Fees.
Pay Scale: The pay scale given to the selected category candidates is provided as below:
- 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- Per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the application process: 01st August 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online for the application process: 8th September 2017
How to apply for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017?
The interested candidates are suggested to follow the steps that are provided by us to apply for the application form easily without any difficulty. The official website of the department is also provided below. So, refer the simple steps that are provided by us.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.osssc.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
The candidates are hereby informed that the admit card will be released on the official website 10-15 days before the exam. So, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. We will update here all the information related to the upcoming notifications.
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in