Latest Update (9th August 2017): Oil India Limited Sr Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 47 Sr Engineer Posts at the official website i.e. www.oil-india.com
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017
OIL is also called as Oil India Limited. The department has issued the official job notice for the Oil India Jobs 2017 for filling of 47 number of vacancies for the posts of Senior Engineer, Senior Officer, and Others in Grade-C. Applicants those who are interested and are eligible can apply online for the Oil India Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.oil-india.com. Candidates can fill the online Oil India Jobs Application Form 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 12 August 2017. Moreover, for other details for OIL India Limited Recruitment 2017 such as selection process, application fee, how to apply process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc., are provided in the article below. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not.
About Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited is the second biggest hydrocarbon production and exploration Indian public sector company with its operational offices in Duliajan, Assam, hold approximately 9000 plus employee, India under the supervisory control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The conducted is a state-owned Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region. Now, it has issued the official notice for the recruitment of the applicants searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for the 47 number of vacancies available for the posts of Engineer and Officer Posts.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Oil India Limited
- Total Number of Posts: 47 posts
- Name of the Posts: Senior Engineer, Senior Officer, and Others
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All India
- Official Website: www.oil-india.com
- Senior Engineer-Drilling: 07 posts
- Senior Biotechnologist: 01 posts
- Senior Officer-PA: 02 posts
- Senior Officer-HR: 03 posts
- Senior Officer-HSE/ Senior Engineer-Fire Service: 07 posts
- Senior Engineer-Telecom/ Instrumentation: 06 posts
- Senior Engineer-Civil: 02 posts
- Senior Engineer-IT/ ERP: 05 posts
- Senior Chemist/ Senior Research Scientist: 05 posts
- Senior Engineer-Pipeline: 04 posts
- Senior Engineer-Production: 03 posts
- Senior Engineer-Field Engineering: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who are interested in applying for the application form are suggested to have the following educational qualification as follows:
- Senior Engineer: Candidates who are willing must have done Graduate or Postgraduate Degree in the relevant engineering field from the authorized board/ university.
- Senior Officer: Applicants who are willing must have hold Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration / Management/ Personnel Management or relevant from the authorized board/ university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants should not be more than 32 years for Senior Engineer and 34 years for Senior Officer. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates i.e. 5 years for SC/ ST category applicants and 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD category applicants.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and OBC category applicants through online mode. SC/ ST/ PH category candidates need not pay any application fee.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Phase I-Written Test,
- Phase II-GD and Viva Voce
- Phase III-Pre Employment Medical Exam (PEME)
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 13th July 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 12th August 2017
- Last date for the payment of application fee: 14th August 2017
Steps to apply for the OIL India Limited Vacancy 2017?
- Applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.oil-india.com
- Download the OIL India Limited Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying for the application form
- Fill the online application form according to the notice.
- Recheck all the information to avoid errors
- Finally, take the print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.oil-india.com