Latest Update (4th October 2017): NDMC Counselor Recruitment 2017 Apply for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Counsellors 172 vacancies Notification available at www.ndmc.gov.in
NDMC Counselor Recruitment 2017
The North Delhi Municipal Corporation has released the notification for the posts of Counselor, as there are 172 vacant posts available in the department for which they are looking for the deserving and competitive candidates to be placed at the Counselor position. To apply for the Counselor position, you have to check the notification for the NDMC Counselor jobs and must read the details mentioned in the advertisement. You can get the details for NDMC Counselor from its notification which is available on its official website www.ndmc.gov.in. Before applying for the NDMC jobs, you have to check the eligibility for the NDMC jobs which we have listed below in this post.
NDMC Counselor Vacancy 2017
To apply for NDMC posts, the candidate must require filling the application form for the Counselor Jobs by an online method. Along with the online application form, he or she must upload the scanned copy of documents and certificates for choosing the candidates. The candidates who are interested in this vacancy are required to apply before the final date arrives that is 24th October 2017 which is the last date to apply online. The authority will offer a handsome remuneration to the selected candidate for the Counselor position which you can check below.
www.ndmc.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Examination||NDMC Counselor written test|
|Name of the Post||Counselor posts|
|Number of the Post||172 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||24th October 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
NDMC Job 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate, who wants to apply for the NDMC jobs, must have the required qualification for the posts of Counselor.
The age of the candidate to apply for the NDMC posts must meet the minimum and maximum age limit criteria mentioned in the notification. Apart from this, the candidate has to check the age relaxation also given to the reserved category candidate.
The selection of the candidate will depend on the written test and interview. The candidate whose score is good in these tests will be eligible for the Counselor position.
The salary given to the candidate must come in between the range of 9,300INR to 34,800INR along with the grade pay of 4,200INR. Apart from this salary structure, the authority will also provide other allowances to the selected candidate.
You can get the details about the application fees for the North Delhi Municipal Corporation Counselor position available on its notification.
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology,
Apply for North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- To apply for North Delhi Municipal Corporation jobs you have to visit the website for NDMC that is ndmc.gov.in.
- At the main page of the website, you must look for the link to apply online.
- Click on the link and read the details mentioned in the notification.
- The candidate who meets all the eligibility criteria and is eligible for applying to the NDMC post are required to fill the form.
- You must mention all the details here in the application form and must submit the form before the last date of submission.
- Along with the application form, you must download the scanned copy of documents and certificates with application fee receipt.
- To submit the filled application form you have to post the application form at the postal address mentioned above.