Latest Update (26th July 2017): MahaTET Answer Key 2017 Check Maharashtra TET Answer Keys for Paper 1 and Paper 2 available on its official website www.mahatet.in
Maharastra TET Answer Key 2017
The authority of the Maharashtra TET will be going to conduct the exam for the Teacher’s Eligibility Test on 22nd July 2017 at various affiliated centers. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination will soon be going to release the answer key or paper solution for Paper 1 and Paper 2 and the candidate who appeared for the TET Exam and looking for the answer key can check the paper wise answer key. Now as the examination of the TET has conducted successfully and the authorities have started working the result and answer key to get published soon on its official website that is www.mahatet.in.
MaharashtraTET Answer Sheet 2017
The authority has conducted the written exam on 22nd July 2017 and each and every applicant can download the paper solution and answer key for the same which is going to be available soon. Using the MAHATET Answer key you can make the analysis about your exam performance and the total marks obtained by the candidate. Lots of aspirants had attempted the Maharashtra TET Exam and now they are waiting for the result announcement eagerly. Candidates who are waiting for the result announcement can check the answer key for the same as many of the institutes has uploaded the answer key for the same available on its official website.
www.mahatet.in Answer Key 2017
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Name of the Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Number of Posts||Various posts|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Date of the exam||22nd July 2017|
|Shifts||Morning and Evening|
|Date of the Answer key||Update Soon|
MahaTET Paper 1 Answer Key 2017
The Maha TET Exam that is Maharashtra Teacher’s Eligibility Test Exam was conducted in two shifts including the Morning and Evening shifts. Candidates who had applied for the Paper 1 and want to become the teacher for the Class 1 to 5 whereas the paper 2 exam conducts for the candidates who had applied for the Teacher position who want to teach Class 6th to 8th. In order to select the candidate for both the exam that is Paper1 and Paper 2, the authority will conduct the Teacher’s Eligibility Test in different shifts. Paper 1 is for the primary class teacher that is for Class 1 to 5 and Paper 2 is for Class 6 to 8. Keep visiting this page to get the latest information.
MahaTET Paper Solution 2017
- Firstly, you have to visit the official web page of the Maharashtra TET that is www.mahatet.in.
- Search for the link “MahaTET Answer Key 2017”.
- Search and click on the answer key download section.
- After clicking on the link, you will find two options including MahaTET Answer Key 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Select the option and click on it which will show you the redirected page where you have to mention your details including the registration number, date of birth, and examination code.
- After submitting the details you will find the answer key page displayed in front of your screen.
- Check the answer and match with your answer and then come to the conclusion about the marks obtained by the candidate.
- You can take the printout copy of the answer key by clicking on the print icon which will give you the hard copy of your answer sheet.