LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017 KSET Admit Card for State Eligibility Test LBS Centre expected to arrive today at www.lbskerala.com
LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017
The Kerala State undertaking firm LBS Centre for Science and Technology is ready to conduct the Kerala State Eligibility Test K SET on 20th August 2017. So many candidates have registered themselves for the same by an online method. The candidate who had applied for the same and is looking for the hall ticket can get their admit card going to be available soon on its website www.lbskerala.com. To appear for the 20th August 2017 exam, the candidate requires an admit card which he or she can download easily by following the easy process. The authority will release the admit card document on 9th August 2017 that is Today. Here we have listed all the details related to the Kerala SET that is exam date; admit card release date and other details.
Kerala SET (K SET) Hall Ticket 2017
From the admit card, the candidate can check and grab the information regarding the exam date and time as well as exam venue, and the roll number of the candidate. As per various reports, it is expected that the authority will be going to release the hall ticket on 9th August 2017 and the candidate can download it from its official web page. The Kerala government has decided to conduct the State Eligibility Test to recruit candidates for the Teachers position that is Higher Secondary School Teacher and Non-Vocational Teachers for VHSE. To get the position of Teacher in Higher Secondary School, the candidate must clear the State Eligibility test.
www.lbskerala.com SET July 2017
|Name of the organization||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Post||Teacher posts|
|Admit Card Release date||9th August 2017|
|Exam Date||20th August 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall ticket|
Kerala SET Exam Pattern 2017
The authority will conduct two papers to select the candidate Paper 1 and Paper 2 where the paper 1 is common for all the candidates which cover various topics General Knowledge and Aptitude in Teaching whereas the paper 2 will be based on the subject which the candidate has chosen and the paper 2 covers all the topics of specialization subject. There are 120 questions there in each paper and the candidate has to carry the admit card document on the exam day as the authority will allow only those candidates who carry their admit card and identity proof along with them. For each correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark whereas there is no negative marking.
Steps to Download Kerala SET Hall Ticket July 2017
- Open the official website com.
- Look for the State Eligibility Test July 2017 link placed at the home page.
- Click on the link which let you open new page.
- In the new page, look for the Download Admit Card link.
- Click on the link, a new page will appear there also you have to click on the Download Admit Card link.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page will open where you have to enter your 5 digit application number and have to select the date, month and year.
- After all these details, click on the Get the Admit Card icon.
- After clicking on the icon you will find new page which is the admit card page.
- Download or take the hard copy of it and keep it with you for future purpose.