Latest Update (11th July 2017): Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2017 KPSC LDC Cut off Marks Released at the official website i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission is also called as KPSC. The department has organized the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) exam today released the notified posts. Kerala PSC LDC is one of the most sought after the competitive exam in the state. The recruitment process involves the four-phased exam process, which will be conducted on six more important dates that were released over the period of two months. More that on a whole, 17.94 lakh of applicants have registered to take the Kerala PSC LDC exam this year. Of them, there are nearly 4 lakh candidates that were allocated on the date released by the department i.e. 17th June 2017 and attended the exam last year in 2000 centers for 500 number of vacancies. Apart from today’s exam, KPSC LDC examinations would also be on 1st July, 15th July, 29th July, 5th August, 19th August and 26th August 2017.
www.keralapsc.gov.in answer key details 2017
- Name of the department: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Name of the exam: Kerala PSC LDC Exam 20117
- Post Category: Answer key
- Job Location: Kerala
- Date of the exam: July/ August 2017
- Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC LDC District-wise Exam Schedule 2017:
- Thiruvananthapuram, Malappuram: 17th June 2017, Saturday 1.30 PM to 3.15 PM
- Kollam, Thrissur, Kasaragod: 1st July 2017, Saturday 1.30 PM to 3.15 PM
- Ernakulam, Kannur: 15th July 2017, Saturday 1.30 PM to 3.15 PM
- Alappuzha, Idukki, Kozhikode: 29th July 2017, Saturday 1.30 PM to 3.15 PM
- Pathanamthitta, Palakkad: 19th August 2017, Saturday 1.30 PM to 3.15 PM
- Kottayam, Wayanad: 26th August 2017, Saturday 1.30 PM to 3.15 PM
KPSC LDC Exam Solution 2017
Kerala PSC LDC exam 2017 was conducted in the two session between 1:30 pm to 3:15 pm, with 1 hour and 15 minutes of time provided to the candidates for writing the exam. The examination is for a total of 100 number of marks distributed as 50 marks for General knowledge and current affairs section, 20 marks for simple arithmetic and mental ability section, 20 marks for English section, and 10 marks for general knowledge in the regional language. Even though the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for this direct recruitment drive was set as SSLC passed, over 70 percent of candidates had successfully apply for the application form are from the applicants with graduate degree holders and professional degree holders such as B.Tech and even from Ph.D. holders and all this when the reported posts are nowhere near the mark.
How to check Kerala PSC Answer Key 2017?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Department i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- You can view the links on the screen.
- Click on the appropriate link of which you want to save the answer key.
- Download the Kerala PSC Answer Key 2017 and take a print out of it.
- Check your choices with the primary answer key.
- Our team wishes you all the best!
Kerala PSC LDC Result 2017
All the candidates those who have successfully appeared for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam on the scheduled date that is released by the department are now eagerly waiting for their results. So, it is to inform all those candidates that the officials will release the result soon on the official website. So, for all the latest updates candidates are suggested to stay tuned with our web page.
Official website: www.keralapsc.gov.in