Latest Update (28th June 2017): Karnataka WRD Admit Card 2017 Download WRD AE JE Hall Ticket at the official website i.e. www.waterresources.kar.nic.in
Karnataka WRD Admit Card 2017
A few months back, the department of Karnataka Water Resources had released the official notice on their official website for the recruitment of young and talented candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineering and Junior Engineering post and after the enrollment of all the application form, the department had released that they will be moving toward the selection process which is done on the basis of their performance in the competitive exam and other main exams etc. For that, the department had released the notice on their official website (www.waterresources.kar.nic.in) to download the admit card for the exam. If you are the candidate for this post who are going to appear for the exam, then you must be downloading your hall ticket and carry it along with you in the exam hall because no applicant will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. The call letter released by the department is now made available on the official website of the department and we have also updated here the direct link to download it easily without any difficulty. So, if you are the candidate for this post, then you can download your call letter from the official website or you may also do the same from this web page.
www.waterresources.kar.nic.in job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Water Resources Department, Karnataka.
- Job Type: State Government Jobs.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer.
- Total Number of Posts: 889 Vacancies
- Job Location: Karnataka.
- Type of the Exam: Competitive Exam
- Date of the Exam: Available Soon.
- Official Website: www.waterresources.kar.nic.in
Karnataka WRD Exam Pattern 2017:
All the candidates who are going to appear for the exam on the scheduled date as per the government are suggested to prepare well for the exam as per the exam pattern and syllabus. No candidate will be selected if he or she will not satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions. As soon as the exam will be successful over we will update the direct link to check the result on this web page when it is released by the department.
The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written exam conducted by the Water Resources Department, Karnataka. After that, the merit list will be released of the selected applicants on the official website. It is the great chance for the candidates to get the job in the department.
How to download the Karnataka WRD Admit Card 2017?
So here we have given the essential details related to how to download the admit card easily from this web page. All the applicants those who had filled the application form they will be able to download the Karnataka WRD Exam 2017 Admit Card through Online mode by visiting the official website now. Applicants need to be very attentive while downloading the Karnataka WRD Admit card 2017 so that you will not have to face any problem.
- Firstly, applicants are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.waterresources.kar.nic.in
- Then visit the Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017 official notice.
- Then click on the hall ticket option and fill all the essential information.
- After that click on the submit option. The hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- At last, take the print out of your hall ticket for future use.