Latest Update (5th September 2017 ): JKSPDC JE Recruitment 2017 Apply for 149 Junior Engineer Posts at the official website i.e. www.jkspdc.nic.in
JKSPDC Recruitment 2017
Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited has recently issued the job advertisement for the posts of Junior Engineer Geological Assistant jobs. The department of Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited has updated the 149 number of available vacancies for the posts of JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 at the official website ( www.jkspdc.nic.in )of the department. Applicants those who are willing in this JKSPDC Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 those candidates can download the official notice and check all the eligibility criteria conditions before applying for the registration form.
JKSPDC JE Recruitment 2017
The recruitment department has started the JKSPDC Junior Engineer Registration form 2017 through the offline mode at the official website of the department. The last date of online application form 2017 is 05 September 2017. All the aspirants those who are interested can apply for the application form before the last date by visiting the official website. The Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited has released the JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 notice on the official website i.e. www.jkspdc.nic.in. Aspirants those who have completed the graduation degree with the computer knowledge and equivalent will meet the minimum eligibility criteria for JKSPDC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017.
JKSPDC Jobs 2017
All the candidates those who are willing to apply for the application process their age limit should lie in between 18 years to 40 years. Candidates can also get the more information related to the JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 information such as how to apply procedure, selection process, age limit, application fee, pay scale, starting date for the submission of application form and the last date for the submission of application form etc. on this web page below. Candidates can check more details related to the official notice and also check it on this web page.
www.jkspdc.nic.in Job details 2017
- Name of the department: Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited
- Job Category: Government Job
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer and Geological Assistant Posts
- Application mode: Offline Mode
- Starting date for application form: 05 August 2017
- Final Date for application form: 05 September 2017
- Official Website: www.jkspdc.nic.in
JKSPDC Vacancy Details:
Total number of vacancies: 149 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Automation) For BHEP – 02 Posts
- For Geological Assistant – 03 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) for BHEP – 02 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) – 90 Posts
- For Surveyor (Geology) – 03 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 13 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JKSPDC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the candidates those who are interested in applying for the JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 must have graduation degree or equivalents from any authorized university or college. All the candidates those who are interested can check more information available in the official notification.
Age Limit: Only the candidates whose age limit will lie in between 18 years to 40 years, they will be selected for the released posts. The details related to the age limit criteria is mentioned in the article below:
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 year
- For SC, ST Category candidate: 08 year
Application Fee: The candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for information related to the application fee.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will consist of the following:
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the salary as per their posts mentioned below:
- For Junior Engineer Posts: Selected candidates will be paid the salary Rs. 13500/-.
- For Geological Assistant posts: Selected applicants will be paid the pay scale Rs. 13500/-.
- For Surveyor Posts: Selected applicants will be paid the salary Rs. 8000/-.
- Starting date for the submission of Registration Form: 05 August 2017
- The last Date for the submission of Registration form: 05 September 2017
How to apply for the JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017?
Simple steps are provided below to help the candidates in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.jkspdc.nic.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the completed application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
- Send it to the postal address provided below on or before the last date of submission of application form.
Official Website: www.jkspdc.nic.in