Latest Update (5th August 2017): Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 Apply for 3019 Posts at the official website i.e. www.jhpolice.gov.in
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Police Department has released the official notification and the officials are going to hire the applicants those who are eligible and are interested in the provided posts in the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 Notice. Starting date to apply for the application process is 15th July 2017 while the last date of submission of filled application form is 13th August 2017. Candidates need to have bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks in any subject from any authorized university as the educational qualification to be considered eligible to apply for the application form for the released post. For more information, applicants are suggested to refer the official notice which we have provided at the end of this article. According to the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notice, there are 3019 number of vacancies in total and for the posts of Sub Inspector Posts.
Jharkhand Police SI Jobs 2017
The Minimum Age Limit of the candidates is 21 Years while the Maximum Age Limit of the candidate is 26 Years. For age relaxation details candidates are suggested to refer the official Recruitment Notice which the candidates can find below. Contenders should read the Official Notice of Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 before applying online for the application process. Candidates can have more information about Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 from this article. Also, it is to inform all the applicants that no application form will be considered eligible if they have been submitted after the last date.
www.jhpolice.gov.in Recruitment details 2017
- Name of the Department–Jharkhand Police
- Name of the Post- Sub Inspector
- Job Location- Jharkhand
- Total Number of Vacancies – 3019 Posts
- Job Type – Full Time & Government Job (Contract Basis)
- Job Category – Contract & Fixed Salary Basis
- Official Website- www.jhpolice.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who are interested need to have graduation degree with minimum 45% marks in any subject from any authorized university to be considered eligible for the released posts.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates is 21 years and the maximum age limit of the candidates is 26 years. So, the age limit of the candidates should lie in between the following. Also, the age relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Interested applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 460/- to apply for the application process.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Starting date for the submission of application Form: 15th July 2017
- The last Date for the submission of application form: 13th August 2017
- The last Date for Submission of application fee: 14th August 2017
- Written Exam Date: November 2017
How to apply for the Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Search the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the completed application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in