Latest Update (3rd July 2017): Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Apply online for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Soldier Posts at its official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
The Indian Army has announced the vacant posts for the post of Soldiers including the Soldier Technical, General Duty, Clerk and other Soldier Posts online. Candidates who are in search of such Defense Jobs can apply for the Indian Army Soldier Bharti 2017 by an online method. Before applying for the post, he or she has to meet all the eligibility criteria required to fulfill to apply for this post. The candidate has to follow the instructions also and check the terms and conditions before applying for the Indian Army. Candidate can get the application form available on its official website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Soldier Bharti 2017
The online registration for the same has started as the initial date for the application form submission is 4th June 2017 and the last date to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment is 3rd July 2017. Candidates who want to apply online for the Soldier position must submit the filled application form before its last date of submission. The selected candidate will get the job of soldier position, whereas the authorities has released this notification for Soldier position as Technical, Assistant Nursing, Technical Amn, Clerk, Store Keeper, General Duty, and Tradesman.
www.indianarmy.nic.in Soldier Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Examination||Indian Army Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Soldier Technical, General Duty, Clerk and other Soldier Posts|
|Number of the Post||Various Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to submit the application form||4th June 2017|
|Last date of Application Form submission||3rd July 2017|
|Exam Dates||19th to 25th July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Soldier Jobs 2017
- Candidate, who wants to apply for Soldier Technical, must have the passing certificate for Class 12th in PCM and English with 50% and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Nursing Assistant Post, the candidate must have the passing certificate for class 12th in PCB with the minimum of 50% and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Technical position, the candidate must have the passing certificate of PCM and English with 50% and 40% marks along with the 3 years diploma certificate in engineering.
- For Soldier Tradesman, the candidate must be 8th and 10th
- For Soldier General Duty, the candidate must have the passing certificate of Class 10th with minimum of 45% marks aggregate.
- For Store Keeper and Clerk position, the candidate must have 12th Class passing certificate with 60% aggregate and 50% marks in each subject.
The candidate’s age must lie between 17.5 years to 23 years of age where 17.5 years is the minimum age criteria and 23 is the maximum age criteria of the candidate as on the date 1st October 2017.
Check the official notification for the Indian Army Soldier Rally 2017 and get the details about the application fees.
The authority will shortlist the candidates based on the candidate’s performance in the PET/ PST/ Medical, Written exam, and Interview.
Indian Army Soldier Admit Card 2017
Soon after the completion of the online application process on 3rd July 2017, the authority will then start preparing to release the admit card which the candidate can get from its official website and can check the details about the exam dates, time duration, and the place where the examination will held. The admit card is the very important document which the candidate must carry at the examination hall to appear for the exam.