Latest Update (August 2017): GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 Download GPSC AE Admit Card/Hall Ticket and Gujarat PSC MO Exam Date available on its official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
The Gujarat Public Service Commission will be going to declare the admit card for the GPSC Exam soon on its official website. Recently, the authority has released the notification for the GPSC recruitment for the post of the medical officer, assistant engineer online to select the candidates for the same who are eligible as well as deserving for these posts. The Application form for the GPSC MO was available from 15th July to 2nd August 2017 and lots of candidates have applied for the same before the last date in the hope of getting the selection. Now after the process of application form submission has completed, the authority has started working on uploading the admit card 10 days before the exam starts. The candidate who is waiting for the admit card can download the document from its official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Exam for Medical Officer 2017
The GPSC Exam comprises of 5 papers which include various topics including Gujarati that has 200 marks, English has 100 marks, and the optional subject which has 200 marks whereas the paper 4 and 5 consist the question based on General Studies. The total time duration for the first three papers is 3 hours whereas the paper 4 and 5 carries 200 marks each with time duration of 100 minutes. Here you can check the details and various selection processes that the authority will conduct to select the candidate.
www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||GPSC MO AE Written Exam|
|Number of Posts||2481 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Police Inspector|
|Starting Date to fill Application Form||15th July 2017|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||2nd August 2017|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Admit Card availability date||10 to 15 days before the exam|
|Admit Card Status||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Category||Admit Card/Hall ticket|
GPSC Selection Process 2017
To recruit candidates the officials will conduct various selection processes to recruit candidates for the vacant posts including the written exam and personal interview. Initially, the authority will conduct the written test and the candidates who cleared the test will be eligible for the next selection process that is the personal interview. In order to appear in the written test, the candidate has to carry the admit card along with the identity proof that are Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, and other identity proof. In order to select the candidate, the authority will conduct various selection processes including the written test, Physical Measurement Test and Efficiency Test, Medical Test, Document Verification, and lastly the merit list declaration.
GPSC MO/AE Hall Ticket 2017
- Firstly, the candidate must log on to its official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- At the home page of the website, the candidate has to search for the admit card link.
- Click on the link which will open the new page where you have to mention few details including registration number, the name of the candidate, and other details.
- Submit the details after clicking on the “Get Admit Card” icon.
- Soon after you press the icon, you will find the admit card document generated in front of the screen.
- Check all the details in the admit card including the exam date and time as well as venue of the exam.
- After cross checking the details, the candidate can download his or her hall ticket or can take the hard copy of it which he or she can use for the further process.