Latest Update (28th July 2017): Gujarat Public Service Commission || GPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2481 Assistant Engineer & Medical Officer Posts at the official website i.e. www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2017
GPSC is also called as Gujarat Public Service Commission. The department has issued the official job notice for the Gujarat Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 for filling of 2481 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer & other posts. Applicants those who are interested and are eligible can apply online for the GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates can fill the online GPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Application Form 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 2nd August 2017. Starting date for the submission of application form is 17th July 2017. Moreover, for other details for GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 such as selection process, application fee, how to apply process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc., are provided in the article below. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not.
www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in recruitment details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Posts: 2481 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Please refer the official notice.
- Official Website:gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat PSC Post Details:
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Posts|
|Social Welfare Officer, Class-2||05 posts|
|Medical Officer||1693 posts|
|Principal (Gujarat Nursing Services)||08 posts|
|Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector||15 posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||400 posts|
|Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2||115 posts|
|Gujarat Engineer Services (Civil), Class- 1 & 2||245 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the willing candidates must have completed the bachelor’s degree to apply for the application process successfully.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 23 years to be considered eligible to apply for the application process.
Application Fee: All the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form are suggested to refer the official notification for details related to the application fee.
Selection Process: Applicants those who are interested in applying for the application process will be shortlisted on the basis of following selection process.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Exam
- Physical Efficiency Exam
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
- Release Date of Official Advertisement: 15th July 2017
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 17th July 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd August 2017
Steps to fill the GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Application Form 2017?
Now, Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued the official notice for the recruitment of the applicants searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for the 2481 number of vacancies available for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer Posts. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct. Simple steps are provided below to help the candidates in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. All the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department of Gujarat Public Service Commission i.e. www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, search the application form in career menu and open it.
- Read the details then fill the application form.
- Additionally, update the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the details formed and make the submission of the application fee.
- Finally, take the print out of applied application form and make the payment of application fee.
Official Website: www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in