Latest Update (5th August 2017): DSSSB LDC Recruitment 2017 for 1074 Grade-IV Posts at the official website i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Grade IV Recruitment 2017
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the official notification and the officials are going to hire the applicants those who are eligible and are interested in the provided posts in the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2017 Notice. Starting date to apply for the application process is 1st August 2017 while the last date for submission of filled application form is 21st August 2017. Candidates need to have completed class 12th with minimum qualifying marks in any subject from any authorized university as the educational qualification to be considered eligible to apply for the application form for the released post. For more information, applicants are suggested to refer the official notice which we have provided at the end of this article. According to the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board LDC Recruitment 2017 Notice, there are 1074 number of vacancies in total and for the posts of Group IV and Group II Posts.
DSSSB Group II Jobs 2017
The Minimum Age Limit of the candidates is 18 Years while the Maximum Age Limit of the candidate is 27 Years. For age relaxation details candidates are suggested to refer the official Recruitment Notice which the candidates can find below. Contenders should read the Official Notice of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2017 before applying online for the application process. Candidates can have more information about Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2017 from this article. Also, it is to inform all the applicants that no application form will be considered eligible if they have been submitted after the last date.
www.dsssbonline.nic.in Notification 2017
|Name of The Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||LDC, Grade-IV, Grade-II, Statistical Assistant and Others|
|Total Number of Posts||1074 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
DSSSB Vacancy Details:
- LDC – 34 posts
- Grade – IV (DASS) – 480 posts
- Draughtsman Grade – III – 52 posts
- Grade – II(DASS) – 221 posts
- Statistical Assistant – 260 posts
- Junior Engineer(Civil) – 05 posts
- Food Safety Officer -05 posts
- Field Assistant – 10 posts
- Librarian – 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB LDC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who are interested need to have successfully completed class 12th with minimum qualifying marks in any subject from any authorized university to be considered eligible for the released posts.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit of the candidates is 27 years. So, the age limit of the candidates should lie in between the following. Also, the age relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written exam
- Skill test
Application Fee: Interested applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- to apply for the application process.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Starting date for the submission of application Form: 1st August 2017
- The last Date for the submission of application form: 21st August 2017
How to apply for the DSSSB LDC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- Search the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board LDC Recruitment online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the completed application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in