Central Bureau of Investigation requires service of 25 eligible Bank officers from Public Sector Bank for filling up the post of deputation quota in the rank of Inspector of Police (Non-Gazetted Executive Post), Group-D pay matrix of level 08 as per VII Central Pay Commission. Application date started from 07.02.2018 and the last date to apply for the post is 21.03.2018. For more information Candidate can look for the CBI Recruitment 2018 notification on the official website.
See More: RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018
Central Bureau Investigation Recruitment 2018
Central Bureau of Investigation Jobs Details
|Name of the Organisation||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Name of the Post||Inspector of Police|
|No. Of Vacancy||25|
|Qualification||Any Graduate Degree from a recognized University|
|Salary||Rs 9,500- Rs 34,500/month as per VII pay Commission|
|Age limits||Maximum 56 years|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
|Starting Date of Application||7.07.2018|
|Last date to Apply||21.03.2018|
|Mode of selection||Personal Interaction and experience.|
Also Check: LMRC Recruitment 2018
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- The person working in the equivalent grade on regular basis under public sector, having at least 5 years of work experience in vigilance or investigation or intelligent.
- Any degree from a recognized University
Age limit for Central Bureau Investigation Recruitment: Maximum age limit for Appointment is 56 yeara, a person should not cross the age limit.
Preferences will be given to:
- Working as a Bank Officers and who are below the age of 50.
- Experienced Bank Officers who served in the Credit Department, or handled advanced portfolio.
- Experienced Bank officers who served in Vigilance Department in banks for at least two years.
Also Check: KVS Recruitment 2018
CBI Recruitment Process :
The candidate who will apply for the post of Inspector of police will be selected on the basis of their work, experience, and performance in the personal interaction conducted by the Central Bureau of Investigation.
CBI Salary Structure:
CBI officer salary will be as per VII pay commission, the pay of the inspector of Police is fixed pay matrix of level-08 (Rs-9,500-34,500/+upgraded pay of Rs-4800). Salary will also include many additional allowances which will increase the salary of the applicant.
Incentives and other Allowances:
- The bonus will be given as per the Central Government announcement from time to time.
- Central Investigation Bureau officers are entitled to Government accommodation; they are entitled to the allotment of house or house rent as per the norms of the government.
- The officers will be given transportation allowances, as per the government of India norms.
- CBI will try to post the Bank officers at places of their choice.
Also Check: Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the Central Bureau Investigation Recruitment 2018:
The bank officers who are interested in the job can apply by sending their full bio-data to the Deputy Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, Plot No -5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. Download the application form from the official website and fill up the required information needed for applying and send the data to the given address. The enclosed bio-data should reach to the office within 45 days from the issued notification for vacancy notice posted on the Central Bureau of Investigation website. The applications which will not fulfil the enclosure requirements and if applications are not received within given time frame then those applications will be cancelled.
For more information on the Central Bureau Investigation Inspector of Police, job notification visits the official website.
Also Check: SSC CPO recruitment 2018